- We will help you choose a bouquet;
- We will help you place your order;
- We will report the current order status;
- We will tell you about the delivery options.
This policy of quality is an integral part of Public Agreement.
1. Our Company guarantees the highest quality of service and goods.
2. The Company does not guarantee an absolute identity of flowers composition as at the image presented on the web-site; the Company guarantees the maximum similarity of flowers composition delivered with the one presented at the image.
3. Some fruits may not be available at the time of order formation. Missing fruits are replaced by others, according to the policy of replacement. Since we deliver fruits not artificial, - sometimes they can contain small black spots, which is natural and normal.
4. To save the freshness of flowers, we compose the bouquets or flower compositions only after the delivery time is arranged with a receiver in orders with a chosen option “call the receiver before the delivery”. All the calls are made in operating time of the company.
5. Company does not guarantee the availability of candies, cakes, other sweets and additional products in the specific region on the day of delivery. If at the time of delivery of the order there are no some ordered goods, we do replace them by alike ones in accordance with a policy of replacement.
6. If at the time of order, the desired bouquet or composition, or a separate component of them is absent (for reasons of seasonality, etc.), they are replaced by similar ones according to the policy of replacement.
7. The Company guarantees to all the presents a valid appropriate expiration date as it is indicated on the pack (from manufacturer).
8. The Company declines all the responsibility for poor producing of presents (chocolate candies, toys, etc, except for flowers). In this case the manufacturer is responsible for the quality of produced products.
9. Any size presented on the web-site is approximate. The +/- 5-15% error is allowable. The length of the seating-toy is measured in a sitting position (for example).
10. Postcards may differ from region to region. Postcard may be branded (with a company logo) and standard (with printed images, congratulations). We print or hand-write the customer’s text in the postcard. The company is not responsible for grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors made by the customer.
11. The Company undertakes to reply to Client’s easy request within one business day. Responses on more complicated requests are provided within three business days.